Download Nothing without you MP3

Gideon Emmanuel popularly known as (DeGiggs) he’s a music minister, a song writer and a music producer at Gospel Music lab. Base at Maraban Rido Kudansa, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
He’s out with a new single title NOTHING WITHOUT YOU after the release of KAINE KOMAI NA on the 1/11/2019
NOTHING WITHOUT YOU is a song which talks about how God has been faithful to him and never forsake him, he thought his friends and family could stand for him in the time of need, hardship and trails. If not for God he could have been dead by now, he thought all was gone but God found him and set his feed on a rock to stand hallelujah. Brethren you may be passing through trails challenges and difficulties remember God is there for you, and know that you can’t do on your own, you’re NOTHING WTHOUT HIM.


LYRICS;

INTRO
Uuuu uuuu uuuu uuuu (4×)
SOLO 1
This song is coming from my heart….
And I lift it up to you eeh …. Lord you are my  everything
Na wetin I go be without you oh God where will I go without you
Oh oh Lord you are my everything
When they say there is casting down 
You make me say there is lifting up
 ya Yesu karbi sujada ta 
when men cause me you are there to bless me
you make me believed am nothing without you
CHORUS
CALL: I am nothing, nothing without you  Lord, nothing without you yesua, nothing without you 2x
RESP:  I am nothing, nothing without you nothing without you yesua, nothing without you 2x
SOLO 2
I put my trust in you, I know you will never fail me,
I put my trust in papa, I put my trust in mama
But they failed me 
Imagine my life without you, my life will be a messed without you, 
Ni ba komai ba…. Kaine garkuwa na kaine takamana 
In babu kai nawa ya kare 
In babu kai babu ni, in babu kai babu ni ya yesu, Am nothing without you
Am nothing without you

CHORUS

CALL: I am nothing, nothing without you  Lord, nothing without you Yesua, nothing without you 4x
RESP:  I am nothing, nothing without you nothing without you Yesua, nothing without you 4x
CALL: Nothing5X  
 RESP: nothing 5x nothing without you
CALL : I am Empty, empty, empty empty empty
RESP: empty 5x empty without you
CALL: I am Lost, lost, lost, lost, 
 RESP: lost 5x lost without you
Aiyahhhh 2x oh oh ohhh aiyahhh, I am, nothing without you Jesus
CALL: I am nothing, nothing without you lord nothing without you Yesua, nothing without you 4x
RESP:  I am nothing, nothing without you nothing without you Yesua, nothing without you 4x
I am nothing without you , niba komai ba eeeeee, Am nothing without you...... 


Comments

Advertise with us