Download Ecwa 4 Real, Auren Christa, not by might by Shide Sunday

There are times people prayed, fast, sow seeds etc, to get their prayers answered; but to no avail, some tend to give-up their faith in God. Some decides to look for a solution in such a way that will not please God. To some, God doesn’t answer prayers or the problem is beyond solution. Not knowing that our God is a God of impossibilities. He assured us that, He will do what He says He will do at anytime. 
God inspired me with this track to give hope to the hopeless by reminding them to believe that, “It’s not by Might nor by Power but by my Spirit Says the Lord (Zachariah 4:6)
ITS NOT BY MIGHT ||



AUREN MASUBI
It is no longer news that Christian marriage ceremonies are spiritually polluted and attacked by circular music plays in marriage ceremonies. The need to bridge this gap with Godly inspired and danceable marriage songs cannot be over emphasize. It is against this background that I was inspired and composed this track titled “Auren Masu bi” meaning Christian marriage in Hausa.
AUREN MASUBI       ||


ECWA 4 REAL
This track was inspired through an encounter with the vision of Salvation; when I studied the history of Evangelical Churches (ECWA precisely), in Nigeria and the passion, those early missionaries have towards the salvation the unsaved. 
After meditating on the efforts of the early missionaries’ and reflection on the current generation that has more man-power, logistics and easy transportation system; many will agree with me that the gospel of salvation today is suffering due to Christians’ lackadaisical attitude towards evangelism (salvation). 
Therefore, this track was composed to remind us the history of the Church, the current state and the way forward for the Gospel of our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ through ECWA and other soul winning Churches.

ECWA 4 REAL.          ||


                 Also CLICK HERE TO READ ABOUT THE ARTIST




              Lyrics of Joy of Salvation

Auren Masube
(Auren Masubi) Auren (2x) Masube, Allah ne mai hadawa
Auren (2x)  Masube  is for better for worst
Kudubi Amarya da Ango Ubangiji ne Yahada su


Hai yaya! halleluya2x, mungode girgiza, Ango girgiza, Amarya girgiza, kowa girgiza
Gama Ubangiji yace zaku zauna tare da juna                                                                                                         
Gama Almasihu yace zaku zauna tare da juna
Cin abincin ku tare, kwanciyan ku tare
Nazari tare da Adu’a Ubangiji ne yahadaku. (haka yake)2X


Haha-haka yake, hahahaha! yaune yau, rawa, rawaman, rawa mana, rawa taka rawa hai, rawa taka rawa hai, nima taka rawa hai, Baba taka rawa hai, Pator taka rawa hai, kowa ya taka rawa hai, sama, sama, sama, sama, sama, sama,kuzo 6X kutaka, kuzo 2X ku danceh, kuzo 2X  mu tafa

(Auren Masubi) Auren (2x) Masube, Allah ne mai hadawa
Auren (2x)  Masube  is for better for worst
Kudubi Amarya da Ango Ubangiji ne Yahada su
Halelelelele…., Haleluya, ango kahe Haleluya, Amarya kiche Haleluya, Abokai kuche Haleluya
Sama! Sama! Sama!

Kuyi wanka da yamma, ku rungumi juna daddare,
Kuyi gaisuwa da safe ku ci abinci tare –
Ubangiji ne, nace Ubangiji ne, Ubangiji ne ya hada ku, Ubangiji ne ya hada ku

Aiye Ubangiji ne – yahadaku

Kai muna cike da farin chiki, sama dai 4x
Aiye Ubangijine (Yahaku)
Ango da Amarya show me how you de dance – I go de dange, dange soyayya, I go de dange dange de pose, I go de dange dange soyayya

Amarya show me how you de dance – I go de dange, dange soyayya, I go de dange dange de pose, I go de dange dange soyayya

Kai Ango show me how you de dance – I go de dange, dange soyayya, I go de dange dange de pose, I go de dange dange soyayya

Abokan Ango show me how you de dance – I go de dange, dange soyayya, I go de dange dange de pose, I go de dange dange soyayya

Kawayen Amarya show me how you de dance – I go de dange, dange soyayya, I go de dange dange de pose, I go de dange dange soyayya
Auren Masube  da dadi
Auren Masube da sanki
Saurara kuji ni in maigida yayi tafiya
Hello!!! Darling – my Love – Honey – Sweetie
Sai kaji Horney I miss you
Sai kaji Horney I love you
Ina nan ina tunani bana barci
Ina nan ina tunani sai damuma my Love

(Auren Masubi) Auren (2x) masube, Allah ne mai hadawa
Auren (2x)  masube  is for better for worst
Kudubi Amarya da Ango Ubangiji ne yahada su

It’s Not by Might
It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord
It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord 4x

It’s not by might David killed Goliath, nor by power the young David became the king
It’s not by might Hannah gave birth to Samuel
But by my spirit says the Lord
Your situation may be bareness
Your situation may be sickness
I know everything will be over by the spirit of God
Whether its unemployment or you’re looking for admission (receive it)
By my Spirit says the Lord

It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord
It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord 4x

Oh! We’re victorious
Oh, yes!  We’re glorious
Not by our power, neither by our might
The lord is on the throne
He’s never shaken
Oh it’s by the spirit says the Lord
The Name of Jesus who came through the Holy Spirit
At the mention of His Name every knee must bow
Every tongue confess that Jesus is the Lord
It’s not by might but by my Spirit says the Lord

It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord
It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord 4x

When God say yes, no one can say no
When He opens the door no one can shut it
He makes the blind to see, He walked upon the sea
By my Spirit says the Lord
Tell them more2x about my God
My people listen careful and hear this
He’s a convent keeping God, he’s the ocean divider
Lion of Judah, who answered by fire
Mighty Man in battle, Jehovah is your Name
Omnipotent, Omniscience, Omnipresent
It’s neither by might nor by power
By my Spirit says the Lord


It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord
It’s not by might nor by power, by my spirit says the lord 4x





ECWA 4 Real
Solo:  Winning 4x We will win all to the knowledge of Christ, We are evangelical Church winning all, We will win all to the knowledge of Christ
Chorus: Winning All (3x) we will win all to the knowledge of Christ (2X)

We are evangelical Church winning all (ECWA) founded since 1954 God used Walter Gowons and Rowland Bingham “from Canada” with Thomas Kent all the way from United States. When 90 million people lived without hope of Christ, Margaret Gowons forsaken all she had and said, I will rather have my son go out to the Sudan and die alone; than to have him at home disobeying his God
Chorus: Winning All (3x) we will win all to the knowledge of Christ (2X)

Solo:  Our Clergies are ever ready to preach, Youths and Women always striving in joy, Our Men are standing in the gap, we will win all to the knowledge of God.

We belief- in Jesus Christ and hold unto the authority of the Bible preaching the holistic ministry envisions towards dynamic global church- always standing by our core values; They are integrity, accountability, self control, love and care for one another, Godliness, hard work and productivity, humility and service, justice and fairness, orderliness in worship, Inspiring leadership, enabling environment, sound doctrine, sanctity of life, equality and creative.
Chorus: Winning All (3x) we will win all to the knowledge of Christ (2X)

Winning 3X all, we are ECWA Members winning all for Christ, it’s not by power, it’s not by might, but by the spirit says the Lord, through feeding the hungry, and show of love we will win all to the Christ, winning all 3X we will win all to the Christ.

We are going higher, higher preaching the word of God, promoting education, medical works and welfare. Through feeding the hungry, clothing the poor- we are going to the higher height, spreading the good news and community service victory is ours
Chorus: Winning All (3x) we will win all to the knowledge of Christ (2X)

Comments

Advertise with us